Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My youngest...

Having mentioned my oldest daughter, I must also give attention to my youngest daughter, Kimberly. She is about to graduate from Ouachita Baptist University in May with her B.A. in Biblical Studies and marry, June 20th, Alex Beasley, a student at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.

Kim's heart is so tender for the Lord. She, along with Alex, have a love for young people in the church. God is going to use them in a mighty way in serving Him! She has a personality that will not quit - her father's daughter! ;) I am proud of both my daughters.

It is amazing how the Lord can bless Sherry and me with two children who love the Lord. I am not worthy! We have been praying for our daughters' spouses and our grandchildren from the days Kristen and Kimberly were born. Now, some 20+ years later, we are laying eyes on the answers to our prayers. Alex and Ozzie are tremendous young men who have a passion for the Lord and a commitment to serve Him. God is good!

The Bible affirms, Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord... (Psalm 127:3) Kristen and Kim are the Lord's. We have just been the caretakers.

2 comments: