Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kristen - where are you?

Now that I have started blogging -whatever that means! - my daughter Kristen is about to jump in and join me. She is a wonderful writer with many important things to say. So, I am looking forward to hearing from her.

All she needs is a title for her blog to get her going. What could it be? I have thought of "Kristen's Krazy Kackles", but that does not seem to sound serious enough. Then I thought of "From My Heart", but that is a bit mushy. What about "Timely Treasures"? Nah! Too generic. "I am Woman!" Too radical. Mmmmm........

"Open for Business" - I like it! Her mind is always churning and grinding as she ponders the relative mysteries of life. Kristen is a thinker. She is wise. Her mind ought to be open for business so all of us can benefit from her wisdom.

Whatever she calls it, I highly recommend you faithfully follow her blog. When she gets on line, blogging will never be the same! So, hurry my daughter! I am waiting! When will you be open for business?

2 comments:

  1. How about: The "Winshield" Factor. Her Blog could be directed toward weather forecasters who, I guess, incorrectly refer to it as "wind chill factors." or "The Lindsey Log", or one I really like is "Kim's Sister". Whatever the name, Kristen will be a successful writer. With her sweet spirit,keen wit and Christ-like character, her Blog will be a best seller ( if there is such a thing). Unbiased Grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dad! Check out my "Open for Business" entry on my new blog - adornthedoctrine.blogspot. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete