Monday, May 11, 2009

Who Rocks My World?

This is a copy of my blog for May 12 on our church website www.fbcbigspring.org


If you want to get in on the ground floor of something exciting, then go to www.whorocksmyworld.com. This is a website designed by my friend Danny Johnson, the Director of Missions of the Pulaski Baptist Association in Little Rock, Arkansas. This web site is an attempt to enable ordinary people like you and me to share the gospel story with people through the internet.

When you go to www.whorocksmyworld.com, type lindseyfamily into the left box. It will take you to my page which gives some information about me and a short testimony. Click on the far right box "seeWhoRocks" and you will see a flash presentation of the gospel message designed to reach people who may never enter a church. At the end of the presentation type in your email address signifying you want to know more and (in future days) you will be sent to our church web page. I will also receive an email showing you want more information. This would give me an opportunity to contact you by email for a follow-up.

You too can register and set up your own page for free by creating an account on the home page. Once you register you can print from your profile page (on the right) business cards to give to people for them to access your page. These cards could be given to friends, classmates, restaurant help, people in the grocery line - you decide how to distribute them!
Remember, this is just the beginning stages of the site. More features will be added in the future.

Once you access the site, then let me know what you think! After all, it could one more tool to use in sharing the gospel message.

"I will become all things to all men so that BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS I may save some." - 1 Corinthians 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment