Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I GIVE UP!

Okay, I give up. My wife has been after me to update this blog. After all, May 20 is my last entry so i do not see her point! Anyway, she decided to embarrass me on Facebook so I will comply.

This summer we married off one daughter and are getting to marry off the other daughter in march of 2010. We are proud of both of them and approve of their chosen spouses. I finally have the son(s) I never had. Since Sherry refuses to "go for it" one more time in hopes of a male heir, I guess Alex and Ozzie are the next best options.

The house is in a state of flux - at least that is what my fluxometer says. Sherry has been busy tearing out and putting back together. She has become quite a handyman(woman). In fact, she wants tools for Christmas. I am ready to hire her out for home makeovers to make a bit of money.

I know this post has made your day since it is the first in 118 days. Now I am waiting for an apology from my wife on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. You have to admit, it's been quite a while. I was beginning to wonder if you remembered where the internet was...

    ReplyDelete